Author Topic: Bulletin 18 FINAL EDIt ON THE NEW UNIVERSE AGE DECLARATION REPORT  (Read 657 times)

Offline Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Bulletin 18 FINAL EDIT ON THE NEW UNIVERSE AGE DECLARATION REPORT
LINK TO PDF DOCUMENT OF THE NUA, CHANGES TO UNIVERSE ADMINISTRATION, TRINITY SONS OF ATTAINMENT REPORT AND THE CHARGES THE SUPREME TAMPERED WITH THE JESUS BESTOWAL AND MORE.

https://app.box.com/shared/static/qi1g1ytk6u06ts1gc2bzpwkwuvmbq4h1.pdf

Editing of this text is complete thanks to Phyllis and Gitz and Charles, and is now distributed as the final edition in PDF.  What is different is not content but the complete reformatting of the Title Page and correction of several typographical errors I never seem to find myself and are now corrected.  We hope this is good enough and error free to easily inform the reader what a tremendous change we have undergone in universe administration and even affairs.    The link above goes to box net which stores the document for access and you can read it on line or download it as well.  Thank you for your patience and interest as we worked through corrections.  Ron Besser.

Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Offline rarija

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Bulletin 18 FINAL EDIt ON THE NEW UNIVERSE AGE DECLARATION REPORT
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2020, 06:56:04 am »
Bonjour tout le monde,
Et ce qu'il serait possible de nous ajouter dans la liste de mails pour la réception du bulletin?
Merci d'avance, et bonne journée à tous.

Offline Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2020, 08:19:39 am »
Bonjour Rarija,

Vous demandez à être inscrit sur notre liste de diffusion.

La liste de diffusion est si rarement utilisée et je poste aussi nos publications sur ce site web que vous ne manquez rien.  Peut-être que la liste de diffusion les reçoit plus tôt.  Je vais voir ce que je peux faire car je n'utilise pas la liste de diffusion et c'est à Charles de se présenter pour nous.  Je demanderai à Charles d'y placer votre courriel.

Nous utiliserons rijandrisolo@yahoo.fr et demanderons à Charles d'ajouter votre adresse aux autres maintenant.  Merci d'avoir demandé à Rarija.

Traduit avec www.DeepL.com/Translator (version gratuite)
Ron Besser
- - - - - - - - - -

Translation
Hello Rarija,
You ask to be placed on our mailing list.

The mail list is used so seldom and I post our publications on this web site too you are missing nothing.  Perhaps the mailing list receives them sooner.  I will see what I can do as I do not use the mailing list and that is up to Charles to run for us.  I will ask Charles to place your email on it.
We will use rijandrisolo@yahoo.fr and ask Charles if he would please add your address to the others now.  Thank you for asking Rarija.

Ron Besser
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Offline JuliodaLuz

• I love God with all intensity of my being.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2020, 09:14:53 am »
Thanks Ron, for also informing here another internet site that does free translation that I didn't know yet (Deepl):

https://www.deepl.com/Translator

======= 

Obrigado Ron, por informar aqui também outro site da internet que faz tradução gratuita que eu não conhecia ainda (Deepl):

https://www.deepl.com/Translator
Julio da Luz (Bar'MTinsha - Pre'Msha)