Author Topic: REASONS TO ESTABLISH A NEW UNIVERS AGE - partial at best but we try  (Read 878 times)

Offline Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
August 26, 2020
York, Pa 11am local time
Portion of Bulletin 17 to be release later

For your information this portion concludes Bulletin 17 which I have authored over the past few days.  I will release bulletin 17 when I am allowed to but this portion of it so speaks well enough to things you do not know, you need to know it.  Read how the Jesus Bestowal was killed by criminal collusion between Caligastia, Lucifer, and the supreme.  I am so sorry to report that but a Commissioned Study by the Trinitized Sons of Attainment does conclude and rightly so.  I thank my friend Tarkas and Joe Temperance, the one we call Jack0802AB for suggesting to Michael that he allow me access to the study's remarkable conclusion.  The supreme killed Michael as Jesus as surely as he has tried to kill others throughout the ages to prevent competition with his rule.

Here is that part of Bulletin 17 you ought to read for your considered opinion about all this we have had to live through.  A new Universe Age has to result and so we have to learn over again what is in store for all of us.  God bless to all of you and stay with it if you can. 
Ron Besser
= = = = = = = =

Reasons for Drastic Universe Actions to a new Universe Age.

I am sure we are listing about 10 percent of the reasons, but I also say to the reader, most of what I do list I personally experienced as negatives in my material work for the spirit of God, and I know what happened as a consequence of these actions by spirit when they were in actual rebellion.  

Lucifer Rebellion Adjudication Not Fully Completed
1 - The Lucifer rebellion was never fully adjudicated.  That happened by accident, but Caligastia and Lucifer set up secret hideouts around the Local Universe of Nebadon to supply future rebels a place to gather and leadership already trained to continue the wiley ways of Lucifer so disastrous to Urantia.  As a consequence the Father removed all statements regarding the adjudication of the Lucifer rebellion and Uversa must now comply with a new order by Paradise to re-distribute the Lucifer Manifesto and attend to its demise;

Collusion of Remnants of the Lucifer Rebellion to Dismiss Nebadon
2  - The Creator Son of Nebadon never dismissed Gabriel to resolve the issue of collusion between the Creative Spirits and the Lucifer rebels and then the collusion between the supreme being and the Lucifer rebellion.  This should shock any of you who know the story well enough to decide that while Lucifer was punished as were all of the other leaders and participants who refused to recant their choices, there was a secondary wave of rebels unidentified in the 250,000 year history of Lucifer holding the mansion world capital, Jerusem, as his persona headquarters at the cost of millions of souls who refused to accept him there.

Collusion of the supreme with Lucifer Now Is Apparent and More
3 - The power of the Local Universe of Nebadon has become excessive in the view of the Paradise Supreme.  The Havona Supreme was centered on the third circuit of Havona, and existed primarily to obtain to ascenders for the Deity Adventure, a list of means for those ascenders to maintain equilibrium with their planets of origin and their Local Universe of origin, well enough to provide a sense of completion.  The supreme conditioned ascender minds when they progressed through this Havona 3rd Sector, in order to better prepare them for the Deity Adventure coming in their future.  The Local Universe of Nebadon sent to the supreme at least 40,000 (forty thousand) ascenders which later became Trinity embraced and Trinity Associates of Ascension with the coordinate creations of the Universe Censors, Divine Counselors, and Perfectors of Wisdom, otherwise known as the Stationary Sons of the Trinity.  The supreme viewed this addition to the Paradise Trinity a dangerous means to force the supreme to consider reusing the idea of the Trinity of Trinities, which he preferred not to use at all, as the supreme considered the Trinity to be a competitive organization rather than promoting his sense of oversoul creation.  This was not known until recently and contributed mightily to the decision by the Paradise Father to scrap the entire idea of experiencing the Trinity on sub-absolute levels ever again.

From Paper 10 of the Urantia Book we read:
10.7.3 The Supreme Being is something less and something other than the Trinity functioning in the finite universes; but within certain limits and during the present era of incomplete power-personalization, this evolutionary Deity does appear to reflect the attitude of the Trinity of Supremacy. The Father, Son, and Spirit do not personally function with the Supreme Being, but during the present universe age they collaborate with him as the Trinity.

The new universe age now recognizes that the supreme no longer wished to collaborate with the Trinity, but insisted on an independent decision making process as an alternative to the Paradise Trinity.  Only after the supreme reblled so fully, did the Paradise Father decide that the Paradise Trinity was too weak with regard to time-space control, and now has rescinded any further attempt by any other Deity, other than the Deity Absolute, to provide time-space development, ever again.  

The Trinitized Sons of Attainment Study Commissioned Reports the supreme Colluded with Lucifer and the post adjudication of the Lucifer rebellion to provide more leadership to continue the rebellion even on Uversa.

The Father agreed with units of the Trinitized Sons of Attainment (Mighty Messengers, Ones Without Name and Number, and Those High in Authority) for them to be sent to Urantia in the past few years to investigate why the supreme kept complaining about their Order as undue influence on Paradise Trinitarian actions.  Those High in Authority reported back to the Paradise Father and the existential Trinity, that the supreme complaint was invalidated by the simple act that he suborned additional rebellion by forming caldrons of his own to aide and abet the Lucifer rebellion secretly.  From that report it was determined that the supreme could not dispel his dislike for Michael of Nebadon and for Nebadonia, the honorary title/name given to the Creative Spirit for her prosecution of Lucifer before the Ancients of Days and the final court rendering of life extinction.

New epochal revelation will be released on Urantia in the coming years.  In this instance, the very name of The Trinitized Sons of Attainment, will be re titled and reauthorized  to allow those embraced as Finaliters, to become Ones Without Name and Number and Those High in Authority, to obtain higher service than is presently described in the 5th epochal revelation.

The astounding findings of this Trinitized Sons of Attainment Study and Report suggests that higher service to the Father, by humans is essentially ready to be recognized by Paradise itself as essentially the reward of patience for human growth to take place after all.

The entire wrangle of misgovernment and misdoing shocked the Unierse of Universes quite used to shocks in its creative and eternal existence.  Not until the supreme millions by creating an explosion now revealed as an ultimatonic plasma which destroyed the supreme and the planet he used to rule from on the third circuit of Havona, the size of roughly 6 (six) Jupiter's in our solar system, and until they discovered the supreme colluded with God the Ultimate to rescind the work of the Bestowal Son, Jesus, on Urantia, did the Father finally decide the entire mess was far beyond mere correction, and that the universe age using the supreme had to be dismissed and sometimes to be called criminal.

4 The BESTOWAL OF JESUS and VALIDITY QUESTIONED
Believe it or not, the supreme impugned the Jesus Bestowal as unfathomable twaddle to be honored so highly by the Father, that he, the supreme being ( and I am instructed never to capitalize words associated with the ideation of supreme now) was insulted by the idea that the Father gave preference to a human at all under these circumstances.

The supreme charged that Jesus was using idolatry to provide false values of bestowal to the universe, and that Jesus was a wanton bum that could not keep his thoughts together long enough to outwit the murderous Sanhedrin.  In all cases the supreme charged that nothing about hte Lucifer rebellion, or the Mount Herman episode, was worthy of note even in a biography of the Life of Jesus in the 5th epochal revelation.

Further more, the supreme charged Urantia and its subsequent Governors from the Council of Elders ( of the Twenty Four as reported in the 5th epochal revelation) was remorsefully insulted by using members of that Elders to run portions of the Bestowal Commission and the Bestowal itself.  Finally, the supreme, alleged, no one would ever treat the Bestowal of Jesus as a trial for justice to remonstrate against Lucifer, as Lucifer kept his hands off, other than to confront Jesus on Mount Herman.

Finally, the report from the Trinitized Sons of Attainment, remonstrates exactly what happened so well done that the Father has authorized its use to me, a mere human reporting on Urantia reporting through the Magisterial Foundation, that its findings secretly entail the use of liaison forces to destroy any hope that the Sanhedrin would comply with the edict promulgated by Gabriel of Salvington, to stand down and let Jesus pass through the lands he chose to teach in, and to allow no further discussion within its councils, as to what and who Jesus was until Jesus passed from the scene.

It was the nefarious son of the Chief Priest who hatched plans to remove Jesus by assassination and who insisted that when he took over from his father as Chief Priest, he would utterly destroy Jesus for ever having drawn a breath near the sacred, he thought, council of Jewish Priests, then operating under the fallacy of the Temple.

Bu contrast, Jesus never knew who they were entirely, but this Sons of Attainment final report indicates that Jesus was betrothed to none other than the old Chief Priest through his grandmother, now known as Saint Anne, but then known to the Sanhedrin as the wife of Josiah, and she was a prophet they seriously listened to.  The elder chief priest was no longer capable of sentient thinking and he assigned his own son to lead the Temple authorities, and that son was destined to rule a spiritual empire but got so entangled in the work of Jesus, he decided to be rid of the entire matter through murder.

In concluding these various strands of reasons as to why the new universe age was required by the Universal Father, please understand I know only a small lot.  I further acfept that the Trinitized Sons of Attainment have perfectly found the criminal behavior that necessitated the Father to reopen the present means of human and others to their ascensions without the supreme being.

Jesus recently spoke at a convention of fellow Bestowal Sons and he said then:

JESUS
    “Had I known what I know now, I would ahve stayed away from the death on the cross, and I would have fought the devil humans who makde it impossible for me to ascend to my Father quickly and remorsefully, as I should have ascended.   But I did not so ascend.  I had to finish my morontial career and then my sub-absolute spirit career before the moldering glaze of a supreme being who actually forced the conditions into existence that killed me.  I will never forgive the supreme or the ultimate ever again for what they did, and I intend to return to Urantia some day and to force the evil that still lurks in institutions and hearts of mankind thereon.  I declare the entire matter no longer under review, and now we must report these findings in a new epochal revelation to Urantia, as soon as we can muster the right people and places to provide the truth to sincere adherents to Michael of Nebadon.  For these reasons we stand adjourned until then.”

The Assignment of Fate to the Jesus Bestowal
I am one who cannot yet be quieted over how Jesus was killed.  It will never enter my mind that the man we call Jesus was gerry-mandered into a death trap that I would fall into myself if I were Jesus living under those circumstances.  Recall that Jesus was beseeched by the Apostles and the Womens Corp to stand out and run until there was reason to replace the evil of the Temple with the goodness of the heart of Jewish religion.  But Jesus forced an issued he was sure would play better for the Bestowal Commission he was assigned to before he left Salvington for his seventh Bestowal taking place on Urantia.

I am not party to more than what appears in the 5th epochal revelation, but I am party to the 2019 and 2020 rebellion we are still fighting in our minds and souls to be rid of.  My recommendation to high authority was to exterminate all vestiges and count your blessings later, but they insisted on keeping seraphic duty officers on Urantia when Urantia was ordered cleared by Paradise of all seraphim.  Subsequently I was poisoned and face death easily due to what they did to my immune system and the circulatory blood requirements of the rest of the body.  I am not particularly sad about that, but it reinforces my deep anger over people and men and spirit who see things so falsely they advocate taking prisoners and murdering the best opposition.

Jesus was of the same ilk.  They did not dare do what they have done with my material form but they did conspire to bring the teaching mission Jesus loved to do to an abrupt end.  For that reason, let us examine something most of you readers are entirely too innocent to ever know about unless you are forced to decide between right and wrong entirely at the cost of your life if you do not choose correctly.

In 2014 I decided to move the entire reason for the pending Magisterial Missions into a corporate reality.  This was not for or against anyone but to provide a lasting evidence of the Bestowal Son and the Magisterial Sons of Paradise as a human view recording of the events of sacred contentment.

For that reason the supreme decided to speak to me and then acost me with inoculations of chemicals into my bones and circulatory system.  It killed my immune system and the Adjuster made up for it mostly, but the vitality of life started to ebb and I battle staying awake more than anyone should have to do.  Destiny is one thing, but later is another and neither one of those things directly affects anyone unless they decide against the prevailing view of the evolutionary world they live on.

Urantia is peculiar in so many ways, and one its peculiar ways is to adopt religious attitudes in masses of people.  Most other worlds have a simple totem to use and then that is heeded for what must be understood about how they view God.  On Urantia, however, the mass extrusion of people into churches and other places, is germain only to them and not to God Himself.  God prefers to work individually and not in mass movements except through the Most Highs.

Why I mention this is that the entire matter of the Jesus Bestowal falls upon deaf ears except through mass renderings which only give it lip service, and then have no idea what they advocate to have Jesus return.

I am totally at sea to understand the born again and their insistence there is only one Son and that has no argument whatsoever.  So it has been taught that way and the sayings of Jesus completely misunderstood in this area and other areas of concerning religious views of its policies toward hot to treat man.

Consequently, the entire matter of rejuvenation of this planet is now based on mass teachings using people who are forced into a concentration camp of idolatry that never ceases to turn most good thinkers out of their way and to condemn the born again as lunatics.

I fore one have had ample reason to stay clear of that ilk of religionist for the simple reason they are ridden with unfamiliar fear to me, and second they are taught to close their minds as they must absolutely insists that certain conditions must prevail for Jesus to walk on earth again.

Readers of the 5th epochal revelation must assert the same thing thanks to the Urania Foundation and its unthinking Trustee leadership, as they have substituted the Bible with the Urantia Book, and for which Dr. Sadler himself railed against when a forum members suggested they form a church, to which he replied, “I will see you in hell before we ever allow that to be used with this revelation . . . “

I am quite sure he probably feels the same yet, but I am more and more concerned that the new epochal revelation now well under preparation, will meet the same fate if we allow the normal minded Trustee to operate with impunity again.  I would insist that the second Jesus Bestowal imminently to arrive, is without succor in the Urantia Foundation, and that they must learn as we learn, they have no particular view that is helpful to Jesus to renew Urantia.

We do not need the highly damage 5th epochal revelation anymore, and God Himself is prepared to deep six it shortly.  But more importantly, the need for coherent policies for dissemination and teaching of epochal revelation MUST be done one to one and not in masses or in so-called Urantia Groups.  Boy have I been tru4end off with those things for many reasons, but no one knows what else to do but to form study groups like this and then utterly fail, for the most part, to reach anything.  I have had at leas eight of them.  Most stay unfinished and lost to memory even.

The fate of Urantia is tied up in the second return of Jesus, I am afraid to admit that, but that is what I conclude from what I see from the Urantia Foundation.  The Foundation is elite by choice and is forced into the narrow confines of either new age religionists or worse yet, born again Urantia Book readers, who have the same miserable aspect of closed minds and crystallization of the Urantia text with endless quoting far into the night of publications they write for.

In my estimation the new Universe Age is double trouble for the Urantia Foundation, and even for me, but I am not going to waste your time by outlining what happens in the next short time frame of the coming six months, and that is to report to all of you I will stay if I can, but look forward to release if I cannot.  For your own reasons Urantia Book readers, put it aside briefly until a corrected epochal revelatory book is available again, as the old blue called a Urantia Book has been decimated as to what is what to live with now with God or even yourselves.

Finally, understand that the Bestowal of Jesus the first time was criminally undone, and while his value system has been retained on Urantia to this day, the lost virtues of the man himself do not come through as well as they should in the epochal revelation or in summary reports I get sometimes.  I fully expect that Michael of Nebadon will see to it that this time Jesus makes the inroads on stupidity and loss of the male ego to a female population which hardly ever understands that equality is spiritual growth and not what a woman can lift or  should shoot at.

And men with their gender biases will also hae to learn that the woman is a mighty fortress and trains her sons as she must in a world without heart or soul for motherhood as it used to be engendered on Urantia.   However, be assured Jesus will address these issues and those horrible genderites who proclaim gay and transgender and solitary militarism against the very nature of a family and the heart of God we miss so badly.  Both gay and transgender are apparitions of the human psyche and genuine but they are not evolutionary game changes.  Bias is organic ignorance of truth but differences will always exist in gender politics and we leave this alone for another time.

I conclude that what has happened for all of you to assimilate will take what is left of your lifetime to discover again, for the concrete bunker you call the Urantia Book is to be torn down.  Not torn down for which it stands but the facts are now so estranged in it, a reader must remake what he knows and then shut up until the teaching mission of the Material Sons and Daughters, Adam and Eve, is brought back to Urantia as the Father has promised to those of us who can listen to the Voice of God broadcasts now streaming in well enough.

A new universe age is proclaimed, but it will take most of us a millennia to undo what we learned before and to relearn how the Gra d Universe for time and space will be ruled and conditioned for your and my ascension far into the future.  Fate decreed there is no supreme left.  Destiny decreed there is no longer much left of the Ultimate, and only the Absolute retains his original plans to bring the Master Universe into the Infinity of Trust and Space it was well promised in the current Urantia Book where it still holds sway with me an I am sure, with you too.

Thank you.

Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Offline Majesthia Gondo

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: REASONS TO ESTABLISH A NEW UNIVERS AGE - partial at best but we try
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2020, 01:45:01 pm »
Thank you Mr Ron 

Offline 7inOcean

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2020, 04:20:06 am »
Ron,

This is a fantastic post. While most of it is covering the history leading up to the NUA(New Universe Age), in your concluding remarks in the last two paragraphs you explain to us, and to yourself, how much and for how long this will require for us to “assimilate” to readjust our minds from the old to a new way of life in the Universe that Father now has for us to enter. I appreciate the history part as it has some parts in it that is not known in TUB and that grants us more insights into the rebellion in the past. I wish to thank you for taking the time and effort to allow us this to read and it is a good try on your part to get as much as you can as to the past, the present and what to be prepared for in our Ascension careers. It sure is going to be quite something. It is good to know too, that Adam and Eve will bring about some schooling to allow humans on the planet to learn anew. There is so much you have covered here and it makes for a thoughtful consideration in relation to the reasons for the NUA.

In much appreciation,

Sue/7inOcean

Offline 7inOcean

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2020, 04:25:30 am »
Also, FYI, the post will require spelling corrections and editing before releasing as a Bulletin 17. 

Offline Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2020, 10:21:01 am »
Thank you Sue.  Believe it or not I did go over it with two checks for spelling and found plenty to correct.  I had, I thought. most of the typos taken out, but apparently there are more and how little I can do to correct it once it the work is there to read, 

Now, with regard to the history listed and the reasons for the NUA, I freely admit I know of at least six more reasons and did not list them.  The reason I did not is because Tarkas requested I be allowed to know of the Associate Citizens Counsel report lambasting Lucifer and Caligastia for the unmitigated evil they produced in order to defeat the seventh Bestowal of Jesus to Urantia.
I was obligated to devote most of the history to explaining what the report was and why it was critical to assess when to deal with the second return of Jesus.  Sue, do you honestly understand the bestowal of Jesus was more than to end tragically?  It was an honest attempt to reset the nature of man and his approach to Deity, but that did not fail so much but it crashed landed on Urantia with the remains of that accident not evident enough anymore for anyone to recognize who Jesus was or did.  Here is the amazing Church Father,  Saint Augustine:

SAINT AUGUSTINE REPORTS:
"I have seen the report in its entirety and reads like clockwork and it cites enough of the attempts to have Jesus assassinated when he was still a youngster!  I also now know that you Ron have thrown caution to the wind and decried it should be released just in case it can be part of miscellaneous historical remarks, but I suspect Michael of Nebadon will make it fully a known historical document with you too.

"I am that one-time human called Saint Augustine, and nobody really believes you can do this, but you can, and for that reason you do not bother explaining anything to people because it is fruitless to do so.  You do not mind being called a fake and a lost hero to Michael, but you are now considered untouchable by God on the level of great work to convince people they have a better day to work with God than not to.

""I happen to agree you have no location or justice to work with a virtual spirit of God who declares things valid one day and then screws your routinely the next day.  It is pointless and they should understand that but spirit makes it mind up slowly then releases its verdict and you are mud as far as they are concerned starting not yesterday but today.  That is how they work and you frankly could care less since they make no progress being ugly and demanding without recourse to any benefit to cooperate. 

"For that reason I am supposed to leave the entire matter in the hands of Michael, but I cannot.  You have shown fortitude and dangerous courage to stay the course without remitting to God any of the evil you have experienced to the point your life is jeopardized to death.  For that reason we stand tall with you in all cases and never do you mind being slaughtered over personal issues you delay no one with or for and let lie as yours to do if you can.  That is our review of all of your work and it is extraordinary that none of it is considered by the staff of Michael to be worthy of anyone except for a transmitter with extraordinary access to the highest Deity in the Local Universe and at times in the entire Master Universe.

"For that reason the Deity Absolute colludes with Michael to the extent He needs to understand what has opened as a door to the future, but he is so hammered with the present rebellion and the NUA, that he pays scant attention to your desperate need to leave Urantia or be solved over the issues of diabetes and just plain old age taking an immense toll of your vitality and life in the flesh.  For that reason I am told to mind my own business but I cannot, and I tell al who listen to this old weasel, that the entire mechanism of  trust and care you gave Michael and Mother Spirit in the past is ludicrous given their behavior today.  For that reason Ron I expect you will die shortly just to be out of their way to do what is unfortunately a trial to man and little else.  You laud some of that but for the most part it is unbecoming for a Magisterial Son to relate to you at times simply because you do not have the confidence of the very spirit they are born too.  Therefore they have quietly put aside Mother Spirit and look at your trials to keep this happy and ongoing and you have and will.

"I am convinced there is a silver lining to all of this for you Ron, and it is Michael doing his best to listen again as he never has the time to run everything he must run to recall what you have done to Urantia, I kid you not.  You have forced an unyielding UF to stand tall and redo its plans to reissued the UB as a new document and laud those who resist them ever doing that; however, there are reasons of State they still do it and will now catch holy hell for understanding nothing and preventing a wholesale conversion to the fact the text book of the 5th epochal revelation is so already seriously harmed it should never go into print again.

"This you state over and over and you have a group of people who listen carefully now and that report Tarkas shared with you and you made available in part to this web form, is excellent and must be read over and over despite a blooper now and then you miss because it is so big.  Michael never meant to say when Jesus would appear and that is untrue what was told to you, but you had no idea that Mother Spirit was monitoring the writing of that report and sought to disabuse you of life and limb if you released it, but Michael refused her complaints and it went up as is.  Now this:

"I AM MICHAEL OF NEBADON - "You have a stalwart friend in Augustine Ron and for that reason I listen too.  You growled at the spirit this morning and made sure they got the report you have nothing to do with it when it behaves abominably.  I agree and you cannot take insult after insult and stay the course with an entity that c ares nothing about your circumstances or your care to achieve synchrony with a universe that is fair and equitable when not living in the middle of a seraphic rebellion.

"So be it, Mother Spirit says, but I am sure she means no good and you do not either with an entity that betrays trust when it feels it has to, and you are on the space to clear her out of your life as i do myself as this is no joke, she prizes efforts to help her and not harm her and you are making every effort to destroy her influence in cases where real progress has to be made on Urantia in order to hold the place for Jesus to make a notable return, and He will and so will I, and you are let out to dry elsewhere unfortunately over nothing except being stern with rebels you dislike intensely.  I agree they must be cornered and harrowed, but they are living entities and you see no point in that argument at all. 

:For that reason I laud you for yourself and for Augustine, but I am not playing to the crowd, I am playing to the need for Jesus to reappear without the damper of a supreme and ultimate that have no good for Jesus as I have no good for you anymore as there are too many issues at stake I need clear spirit visions to attach to.  For that reason I rescind all promises in the past and start the NUA with this:

"Take Ron for what he is worth, but take me for everything.  Now that I ahve finished this back to MIchael for what he wants to say:

[Ron here -  I let that above paragraphs stand regardless of how harsh they read and take on the true Michael statement whatever it portends as follows:]

THE TRUE MICHAEL OF NEBADON- "You Ron take this not as a lark but as deadly serious as I do, and you hold it is possible I do view you that way above.  But I do not and I will crucify all spirit which seeks to determine the nature of what I am about and I am throughly not of that natures stated above.  You could care less how they mime you or work against you, you are stubbornly against any input from them and stand tall regardless of pain and suffering far beyond what I thought you would take and remain on Urantia.  For that reason we stand tall with you and there is no sin in being a good man to all and that is what you proposed always and that is how it stands today.

"Your informationg is true and correct and the UF is ready to make a blunder beyond all words. and I will be sure to laud the characters who quite the Urantia Foundation well and that is not being a sinister figure against them, but being a stalwart regard for the Sadler injunction that no new church arise or be useful in the name of the Urantia Book.

"Some of you want that regardless, but Ron has assigned that ideal to the Father's Temple as it should be and the Father's Temple belongs to incarnated divinity to run, not man and his foolish priests.

"For that reason it is to appear shortly and I kid you not Ron as you stalwartly stand tall that man and you need that Temple to learn means of worship you feel proud of and give to Father that which is His due.  For that reason you Ron are to officiate with Michael as Jesus in the first worship session to be held in that Temple and it makes you a star among stars when we realize you are part of the altar boy presence to hand Jesus the cross for desiccation and that is His to do, and not you walking it out of the church.  I still think that is a decent alternative, but Father thinks otherwise.  Now this: 

"I am MICHAEL OF NEBADON, and I return this now to what Ron loves to write, Saint AUGUSTINE.  And thank you Ron for the pun."

"I AM SAINT AUGUSTINE once more, and I only have this to say to Sue.  Sue you are hungry for ministry.  You do not understand that but Ron fully does and stands back while you rant about incomprehensible changes that are likely reported falsely.  So be it.  Ron agrees you can take that attitude and perhaps win some of it rightfully so.  However, Ron says you suffer from a lobotomy so often he sees no point in responding to you at all. You also found one grave error of spelling and that is his favorite word to misspell and he laughs about it as it is perpetual.  For that reason the post you read so enthusiastically is ready for the big time soon, as that post is already making its way around the world psychically, and will make it around the world in terms of straight talk in a few months more.  He and Tarkas are fast friends as he is with Jack0802AB but Jack has other duties.  For now we stand back and listen to the Deity Absolute. "

DEITY ABSOLUTE - "I am standing tall with Saint Augustine as Ron remembers him from a CC Course at Gettysburg College so long ago and so lost in meditation now he nearly flunked out.  He and his friends loved to play hearts and not study.  You Ron were hilarious with Steve Fox and Aroujio from Brazil and they were fast friends until time took them away from you and you entered the military to live in England for all those years for their duty.  It changed your life ad made you ponder what to do with it and finally finished your BA degree in History from York College.  You made waves then and you will make waves in the future if you can clear your handsome countenance enough to walk without diabetes and muscle harm caused by what we think may be pancreatic cancer.  It is so hard to tell but you are correcting behavior in all areas and giving God what He asks for in spite of being jabbered to death with a miscreant Creative Spirit.  Tarkas sought my attention to release this report conclusions to you yesterday and he was right, you made it work but studying the care in which he presented it and were rewarded with a full report from Jesus too and that shocked every one including those who work the Bestowal Commission, yet in contact with you and Jesus for the good of the realm.

"I must laud you highly for the Amethyst broadcast yesterday, as you ran into the same miscreant business that phone company goes to when they suspect fraud, and you make them suspect it by adding a code to be a co speaker and that worked but they did not like your number using it so well.  For that reason he blocked it but rallied when you came back only with credentials to work it as a subscriber.  That company works well with standardization and Phyllis uses them very well and they are used to her and you working the boards and that is okay for your service, but Amethyst makes it difficult by insisting on her use only and will not share the credentials except with you and you are extremely careful to allow her full use without your interference.  That said this:

"As the DEITY ABSOLUTE, I must charge not you but all others who play Host, the devastating review that you do well as Hosts, but fail to use the Lightline well enough to enlarge your audience.  Ron does and gets no where but instead the overage goes to streaming.  Do you Clency or Rene or Elise or any other want to be streamed too??   It requires a set up to do that but no one else has said so.   Ron saw to it that Amethyst was and is streamed and it makes a big difference to people who do not like to use the phone, but in Ron's case, they do not like a lecture at times that rings false to the born again subscriber.  Ron cares little but in streaming he allows them access without them responding as they would wish otherwise,  Be assured the conflict will spread as you are gong to make them listen shortly due to the fact you Ron are on the agenda to make it all work in a large public forum where it does the most good.  You will go live on one of the services and then bet your bottom dollar it catches on like wildfire when you announce the Magisterial Mission on live YouTube considerations.  Jack 0802AB here:

JACK080SAB - :I am truly your fan Ron and we have fun in spite of how serious you can be with Mother Spirit and her illusions of grandeur you are useless but vulnerable to her attacks.  Not so and you make it clear unless there is a true reason to admire her, she has little to report to you ever again.  That is sad to her but not to you and you make it clear there is nothing you can do about it either.  For that reason we state for the record that the Mother Spirit of genuine truth and concern for the realm is quite well enough to keep her duties going, but is not listening to the Urantia cabal Ron starts when he publishes the Tarkas reports and others coming you way, all of you shortly. 

"For that reason I am taking leave of all of you shortly and returning to Paradise and you Ron are listening to the horror of a rebellion on Ufersa too you thought impossible.  Well not so.  But in the course of events Uversa is soon cleared too as is Urantia and you are right:  to be sure you must EXTERMINATE.  That is your word alone but we get the point and so does the Father in all good wishes to you always.  Now this::

TARKAS- "I conclude this long response post to you Sue with this to all of you.

"Remember who listens and who does not on this forum.  You culled the screamers over personal attacks you never allow more than once and no one does it as it seems so superfluous since you allow indecent criticism to yourself and others if it is genuinely felt and then learn how it all gets corrected seemingly by itself.  I am truly a fan of your trust and work for God Ron and that must stand tall in spite of a fight over your personal views of who and who should not be included in your life.  For that reason it is understood you have made choices finally in peace and are not perturbed by issues of State that wish things otherwise.

"You are not wrong and they are silly, but that is for a formal tryst in a cours of psychology you must take some day from Schuman, and you are most welcome to hear her rant over your tryst with L as the worst thing that could happen to anyone but you made it work simply because you recognize the issue and burned it at its source never to reload it again.  that is ours to laud you on and never figure out how you made it work for 40 years more and still.  It causes me to rethink psychology entirely as you made it work against all odds and that and they are considerable.  In any case we trial you not as you must weigh the circumstances all the time and find it ludicrous to attach to yourself very much, and we see you glance sideways to affirm your choices are essentially correct and necessary.  K"

END

Offline Rene A Duran

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2020, 05:38:21 pm »
Yes Ron:
I'd like to get Lightline streamed but I don't know how to get that setting done, at the beginnings that you guys offered to us  I asked Charles how to do it but I think that he did not get my email.
I believe that listening via streaming will increase some audience also, because I have found out that some phone numbers in some countries do not work or they don't get access and people can't connect to lightline, on the other hand connections through internet will do better.
Thank you
Rene

« Last Edit: August 27, 2020, 05:40:39 pm by Rene A Duran »

Offline 7inOcean

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2020, 04:07:31 pm »
Thank you Ron  for the extra information given above. I had to look up the word "lobotomy" and that is something I never had done on me physically and I am wondering if this is a Celestial doing or the rebels? I have no idea that has happened. Is this a good or bad thing and does this affect the work of transmitting for anyone of us who have had this happened? Thanks a lot! It sure sounds bad to me if it hurts my abilities, but really, I feel fine and normal to tell you the truth.

Sue/7inOcean

Offline Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2020, 07:26:36 pm »
Sue the brain behavior I see at work is mostly modern and as a teenager I ran into it briefly in the military, and now I am running into it with readers of the Urantia Book and who work with with revelation here.  I even had a couple of people in my Urantia Book groups in the 90's just suddenly have no recollection of what they were learning,  They were totally blank,  You my friend go through phases where it appears you do not recollect even that which you so strongly espoused not that long ago.  I find it mysterious and myself wonder what is at work with brains in thus day and age to cause what a physical surgery does to the brain called a lobotomy.

One famous case of a lobotomy was the eldest child of Joe Kennedy and the sister of John Kennedy the President of the USA.  She had epileptic fits as I recall and the doctor in the 1939 era recommend they could be stopped by severing the frontal lobes of the brain from the rest of the brain.  Tragically, it made her insane and she was institutionalized. She died recently at as fairly advanced age.  The point is when thre is a sudden loss of total memory, it is not amnesia, but a nerve disruption in the frontal lobes as Michael of Nebadon points out here.  He says the frontal lobes is where most memory is stored, and when they are disturbed by impulses of a random nature, the memory bands in the frontal lobes are shorn of the memory units put there. 

You have done enough learning and transmitting to have easily seen what and why these things are happening.  What has happened really are the consequences of so much turmoil in the Local Universe of Nebadon and even outside of it.  I have never faced a frontal lobe discharge, but more and more I see it happen and wonder how in the world this is happening much more common that I saw it even twenty years ago.  Here is the preeminent psychologist Helen Schucman, the author of  A COURSE IN MIRACLES.

"i am Helen Schucman, and I did write "A COURSE IN MIRACLES" WHICH Ron lauds and hates at the same time.  It was never meant for his type of personality, but you Sue Whiley are preeminently the type of personality it was written for, for it contains the issues you battle and then forget to finish at all.  Ron is not wrong, he has seen it at work for a few decades and now sees so much of it he wonders if it is a mind failure with so many. 

"Well, NO! is it not a mind failure, but a failure of personality in individuals to keep well balanced in the work they do in the hostile environments they must deal with today.  Ron will never face what you face all the time and that is the complete loss of learned memory when you get upset and then start to rant and rave over issues you long decided about successfully.

"In you Sue, your rants are mostly over the imprecision of learning you have to do here.  Ron is deeply aware that he is getting an awful lot of chaff and wonders if he has been cut from the true circuitry that provides deep analysis he loves to receive and parse to all of you in transmissions.

"For reasons of State I cannot comment on that problem but I can say to you Sue he is cursed in being able to see motivation quickly and he considers you  throwing a temper tantrum as being unable to recall what you already knew at all and he is not wrong.  The problem is you will never recall what you threw out of your mind at one point last week and that sets you back months of serious spiritual work to get you working as you should.  Brain damage?  No.  But frontal lobe discursive, yes.   You are not well enough at times to police these things yourself, yet they happen with regularity to you due to brain pressures of using high frequency transmissions in the middle of the night for you and then sleeping little.  IT is a dangerous thing to the tissues in the frontal lobes and you must stop the wild rides of ecstasy and then sleep as they do not go together at all in the human mind.

"For reasons of State I also say to you Ron,  keep your feet as much as possible on the ground  as you are fighting epilepsy not  but a form of brain damage that comes from incessant harassment and you warned the Adjuster you feel on the brink at times.  HE says no, you cannot have that happen, but Ron you know you can due to extreme displeasure over the stupidity of the rebels and their incessant charge to undo you with little effort on their part to avoid you time and again.  For that reason Adjuster has serious curtailed the use of MACHIVENTA MELCHIZEDEK in order ot prevent rebels from seizing your lobes by following the frequency Machivenat projects to your mind and into your interior sections used ofr transmissions only.

"I am Helen Schucman and we are all happy for you Sue, if you can retrain any sense of what you lost in memory from personality assignment.  Ron uses personality assignment all the time because they destroyed his memory cells accidentally when they remove a trial segment of the brain that never got well from destructive relationships.  You need that removed too, but in you you use it to warn others of such relationships but never heed your own warnings and fall into them all the time.

"I conclude this Sue that Ron knows you well enough to stay out of your way when you get to throwing furniture around, and did so this time, but he also knows you went through a memory loss that was exceedingly critical of what you did because you really did understand the whole mess of reasons a serious change in direction in the Master Universe was essentially the only way to get things right again.  We wish you well in recalling but feel you really threw that learning out and are at the leisure of a poor memory again and without any critical analysis to undo the memory loos damage to your sense of history and change.  Thank you and thank you Ron for being there when  I needed to vent on my own too. "

MICHAEL OF NEBADON REPORTS:  "You both are settling an old dispute between you when Ron says to you Sue, stay the course and you do well; be Adjustering without thought, and you are a mess.  Mostly done is your refusal Sue to listen to wisdom, but you insist on being an independent liaison between matter and spirit.  Nothing wrong with that but you forget you pay a price when you fail to consolidate what  you learned within your own head works as to why you persist working so hard without reward in your view.   Truth is Ron has the same issue but he never complains because he feels he would do it anyhow without reward as he enjoys doing the work so much.

"Now you Sue do not like transmitting that much, and you are frankly disgusted with reports Ron puts up in pleasure only to be defeated days later with changes that alter what was purported before.  He cannot help why these changes take place any more than I can who works the changes and insist they be followed by all spirit personnel.  You though Sue are as lazy as a nap, and you are never happy not being paid for big efforts somehow.  That is your upbringing but not Ron's.  He never asked for a cent and never got any either, but you did and did well for years insisting that woman's work was done but it had to be appreciated entirely with lauds and praises.  That said you did give all that up when the marriage went bust, but you are still fidgeting with the idea that Ron is stupid to do all this work and not to get a thing out of it.  He does, much more than you do, but carries a decent amount of kudos up here when the time comes.

"We find your complaints human level only.  You do not really understand why you have to go through so much learning, and Ron reasons that brains can throw tantrums too and yours did by shutting down access to memory or actual memory loss.  Well said but he leaves it alone as a distinct evidence of certain types of human brains who revert to almost stupid views of cause and effect.  Ron knows better than you what happened to you, but he also thinks your brain pulled one on you too and taht cannot be helped unless relearning occurs, and frankly he feels you are not the type to forgive that need at all and just quit.

"For that reasons he says to ME, Michael I dare not use personnel who have an emotional charge that forces memory to leave and the learning no longer functioning.  How many do we have like this>  I told him that mnost on this list are so functioning, and if pushed, they loose the memory function that makes them valuable.  HE does not understand that is why humans are so terrible to use for spirit assignments unless you find a rare Dr. William S and Lena Sadler just walking around to do it for you.  Ron can and will do that but he is attacked by the Lucifer Rebellion yet and it is devastating in extreme ways, yet he can function at the top of his form if I let him lead us into discussions like this one.

"The trial for you Ron is to stay put and fight your way back,  The trial for you Sue is to learn consistency and stop yammering over the fights you had and lost and regain your own sense of retribution that will come if you let things lie and watch their discoveries fail to materialize.  Ron knows what I mean and you do not but we are not out to fill in everything for you to see Sue.

"I conclude we need a moment up here to spell our game right and Ron is right with us on Staff and all and he needs a big break big time to rest his harried self, but you Sue never bother to work out just why you are upset as Ron does in deep analysis over the problems he faces from an old recalcitrant brother to his wife who calls all people less than she likes or affords as good enough to tell her anything new really.  Wait to she sees the book Origins Ron wrote as it will be knocked free of a recalcitrant publishers who knows nothing but controls the means to access to that book right now.  He fails to agree to stay put but does out of the horror of a diabetic false reading not but was doing okay without medications,  They have turned on him big time and he considers dying a pleasure now but not really, as we insist he stay the course. 

"You Sue have all of your health and then some.  But you insist on being miserable because of the harangue of workers at work and the disturbing news that Victoria is the center of yet another outbreak of the virus.  Only time will tell why, and then learn it was preventable if the government stopped allowing people back into stores and pubs entirely.  Such is the misery of a world full of good will to each other and not being able to enjoy meeting each other at all/

"Learn to be yourself Sue.  You still play the role of mother and advisor when you need to be the roll of a valuable transmitter again when you finally decide it is your responsibility and not any other except yourself.  You will straighten out just fine if you just follow yourself in these matters.  I am MICHAEL OF NEBADON and Helen Schucman and Ron wish you what recovery you can afford for sure.  K"

GABRIEL OF SALVINGTON- "Ron almost forgot I was here, but importantly I reminded him and he was at it at once to transmit me for this reason:

"Today Ron suffered another diabetic reversal and asked if it was possible that taking medicine for it was causing these diabetic lapses.  Surely yes!  The body is angry at the ingestion of pills he never had to take before and he is not wrong; however, there are good reasons he must continue to take pills like this and the Adjuster reminds all of you that Ron nearly died twice yesterday and today due to a pill that reduces blood pressure but not the need for blood sugar on fairly high levels.  He has tried to induce more blood sugar with Glucerna but that only adds to the woes by forcing the heart to beat slower than usual and then he falls into a stupor.

"Worse yet, the angels around him tried to be good fellows, and suddenly he has to bottles of blood pressure medicine.  One of 20 MG his doctor sent him; and one of 5 MG the angel sent him.  He says to the Adjuster other than the fact they did my a favor to increase my medicine supply which one:  5 or 20?  The Adjuster pondered a moment and then said,  ' take only the 20 and let the 5 alone for now.'  Ron said okay and took the 5 mg does accidentally as the bottles are the same.  Adjuster saw the error and let him rest with it and decide to make sure 20 would be taken the next day.  However, about 3PM his time he got so ill he lay down and list to sleep immediately.  In that period we examined the course of action to be taken with him as we dare not disallow natural death.  He fainted and died not but it is so close to the bone we worry we would be too late one time too often.

"For that reason we warn everyone reading these posts:  DO NOT COUNT ON SPIRIT  to save you if you are diabetic in particular or are scarred as Ron is with fights with rebels to the point the poison his blood system too.  Yet, he manages to cut through the crap to make information available and then sleeps off the drag on his system these days.

"For that reason we are going to recommend that the Doctor withdraw the blood pressure medicine and give him a sedative like Valium which works so well with him it is not funny.  But then it does for most people but it is not used often anymore because it has a detrimental side effect of drowsiness after use for hours afterward,   For that reason its use has been goine out of favor, but with Ron and his needs to keep alert and better assigned in body, he will do well with it if he can figure out when to dose and not to dose.  He has a few tablets from a long ago past and uses them when sleeplessness appears, but uses them not if he can avoid them.

'We suggest now that anyone who has diabetes discontinue use of blood pressure medicine entirely and stick to Valium or equivalent.  But those with diabetes in extreme must remember that a coma can happen at any time and Ron has had two of them in two days,  He must be replenished on high now and forget using morontial conveyances and out the door he will go shortly we are sure, but that has no happy ending for most of us as that requires more to do than just change body parts, as it forces the Deity Absolute into pondering the consequences of doing it.  K"

DEITY ABSOLUTE- "You Ron got side whacked again by a well meaning doctor and it has cost you your normal life style greatly,  What was to make you feel better did the opposite and stil continues to do that to you.  Stop all medications for a day now and watch improvements take place and maybe we can save this too.  Dr. Braginsky is Russian and leaves you well for his caring mode, but he misread the AiC report too harshly and paniced when he saw the numbers.  Those numbers are bad but not as bad as most who have diabetes and he provided too much too soon and it caused two diabetic comas.  You must report that and he will respond with a doubtful grin and rescind treating you at all until the mystery is solved.  For reasons of State let it lie until he questions you and tell him you stopped the medications at the end of August because of the extreme reactions.  He will agree and terminate the prescriptions for good.  K.:

Ron here - All this about medications has to be boring to many of you and I apologize about it.  But I also point out I was doing minimally okay until th doctor panicked and gave me several medications that have harmed by etire system including my immune system nearly gone because of this error.  But unfortunately there is no alternative, and I have pleaded to leave Urantia just to get some relief and then get patted on the back and then let stay in this condition.  As a result no one pays attention to me and even the Adjuster smiles and leaves it alone.  I have no alternatives whatsoever and I am exhausted waiting even for a little help.  Ron

MICHAEL OF NEBADON - :True and it continues do to the fact I am in the middle of transitioning from Michael of Nebadon to the second return of Jesus.  Ron fully understands not to call upon ME, but Gabriel is attentive and saw with horror the coma today.  It must not continue, and Gabriel attended him today but learned he could not hear when in the coma, so we waited until it cleared and the Adjuster reminded us it is only days before th death angel would appear to remove the soul and transition Ron to the mansion worlds at this rate.

"For that reason I  stopped work and attended him and found him moribund to the point he could not move his legs anymore.  That is alwasy an extreme sign that death is to proceed too,  Now he must work under the influence of more rebels and is furious at their intrusion but it must be tolerated at the moment and them not excused ever but we learn not to touch those nasty things for now.  In any case the decision was taken to get Ron back up and work on the computer and then to lie down again, bu he is of no mind as he has Bulletin 17 to distribute but no one to do it as th It section is no longer available easily again and the result is that there is o one to send it out easily.  We agree it all falls down around the ears badly today.  However there are good reasons to stay the course and he will find one I am sure.

"In attending to him today we discovered over medication not but the wrong medication for him and will wean him off blood pressure reduction until a better substitute prevails.  But the other two medications must stop and he does not mind as they are a nuisance to keep taking anyhow. We must keep it to ourselves Ron and you will see later what transmits shortly to help all of you.  Michael of Nebadon.  K"
END

Offline gitz

• Steven's Law: God never made one of anything!
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: August 28, 2020, 09:59:20 pm »
Ron, I read in your post that the IT department is down and cannot get Bulletin 17 out to the public which has been freely accepting the updates, with some exceptions for sure. And you probably didn’t want to bother me during and after with the cleanup. And you’re right to give me a couple of days to get the work going. But i can get the Bulletin 17 out tomorrow afternoon. I still have the original list that I sent to Charles. Give me the GO and it’s done. Presuming our forum members and guests already have from your post, I will address the general list only.
Steven

Offline Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: August 28, 2020, 11:46:50 pm »
Steve I had to renumber the Bulletin to 18 as I have a file that already says 17.  But I  just got the go ahead from Charles he will send it out shortly.  I figure you are in need of time to clean up damage and so forth but this one I think is okay to go out without bothering you right now,  U expect heavy criticism but so did Father when he had to make this decision to change everything.  Thanks for the reminder and post.  Ron

Offline 7inOcean

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 29, 2020, 05:43:04 am »
Ron I have had a full on day at work then come home to wait on a garage door to be replaced by a tradesman and I have printed out the Bulletin 18 and your post on the question of the “lobotomy”. I will need a couple of days to go over all the papers and let it all sink in. I join Lemuel in saying a big THANK YOU in advance. I also agree with the way how Helen Shucman and Father Michael are encouraging me and most of us for that matter to just be ourselves. It is an incredible post and I appreciate all that has been given for us to consider and to be better in ourselves. I will need to go over and read it again in the next day or two when I am not working and exhausted as I am now. I wish to thank Michael for all that He gives to us to understand. I have to go now as I can no longer keep my eyes open. Good night all and God bless you all.

Sue/7inOcean